I wasn’t going to do a “best of 2013” post. My little blog still feels so new! But then I realized that I’m starting 2014 off with my 100th post. It was just too serendipitous to resist.
So here they are, the Top 13 DIY Projects of 2013. Thank you, readers, for inspiring me to keep making. I hope I’ve inspired you to do the same!
13. DIY Happy Holidays Marquee Sign by The Clever Bunny
12. DIY Faceted Gemstone Ornaments, v. 2
11. DIY Painted Chopsticks
10. C is for DIY Color-Block Bookmarks
9. DIY Ikea Hack Pendant to Planter
8. The Mondrineon – DIY Neon Tote Bag
7. DIY Faceted Gemstone Ornaments, v. 1
6. DIY Painted-Edge Printer Tray
5. DIY Abstract Copper Artwork
4. DIY PVC Pipe Pencil Case for BuzzFeed
3. DIY Cement Brooches
2. How To Make a Ribbon Bow by Kittenhood
1. DIY Bright Ideas Stenciled Lampshade
Do you have a favorite Jade and Fern project? I would love it if you would let me know! (We bloggers loooovvvveeee feedback…)
I’ll be back later in the week with a super easy DIY. Cheers!