If you’re still shopping for gifts…you’re probably not alone. Hopefully this collection of homey goods will help you cross another person off your list.
- Whimsical decor can be risky, but the Bill Murray pillow by replaceface should be universally adored. If not, you’re shopping for the wrong people.
- This polka-dot vase from The Object Enthusiast is perfect for the polka-dot enthusiast.
- Onefortythree makes the best light fixtures, like this yummy black and brass swing lamp.
- Nothing says holiday spirit like a punchy neon throw for snuggling.
- Every home needs at least one original art print. The mineral print by In The Early Hours is both modern and versatile.
- Drohgo and Bronn candleholders. They make a Khaleesi one too—for the Game of Thrones nerd who wants a stylish nest. (In other words, me).
- Just to show you that I don’t only go for black and brass, here is a cute geo terra cotta planter. Add a succulent and you’re good to gift.
- Bring some texture to your giftee’s space with a fancy rug.
- Oh look, brass again. This sexy brass pot would look awesome in any home. Especially mine.
Sadly, none of these gifts will help me shop for my little brother. Can anyone recommend some awesome new music?