If you are done with your yuletide shopping, you get all the brownie points. But if not, here are some ideas for that person in your life who likes a well-provisioned bar.
1. Obviously every lush needs a fancy-pants bottle opener.
2. Even the cheapest whiskey/vodka/gin will look luxe in a sparkly gold decanter.
3. Wood slices are IN. These teak coasters will help your lush stay on-trend.
4. Ditto for the faceted wood bottle stopper. So stylish.
5. No bar is complete without a set of matching glasses. This smoky stemless set is just the thing.
6. For the lush who likes to mix their own libations, a handcrafted muddler.
7. Every bar should have a bar towel. Although this cactus-print towel might be too pretty to use?
8. Another set of coasters, this time in agate. Because no one with friends can ever have enough coasters.
9. I’ve never mixed a cocktail in my life, but I’m still swooning over this copper shaker.
10. Any serious lush should already have whiskey stones to keep drinks cold. These sexy black marbleized stones are a good upgrade.
I’ve just got one more gift to get and I’ll be set for this year. How about you?