First things first—yes, Jade and Fern has a new look!
I was long overdue for a blog redesign and I finally got it together and bought one of Blogzilla’s gorgeous themes. The work isn’t done yet, there are some tweaks and a logo to come, but I’m already so pleased with the revamp.
So why the radio silence? My week so far:
- I lost my only pair of glasses. I don’t know which is worse, that everything (and most of all my computer screen) is slightly fuzzy, or that Alan keeps making lame jokes like “Can you even SEE me?! Do you even know who I AM?!”
- Alan and I celebrated his 30th birthday and our six-year anniversary over a fancy vegan meal with even fancier vegan ice cream. Yes, our first date was on his birthday, and even back then he knew the way to my heart was through my stomach, the charmer.
- After seven long years, I’m finally going back to Germany! In April! Much of my blog negligence this week was due to shopping for airfares and planning out my trip. So many relatives to see! So much food to consume!
- I got a migraine. Most likely because of a combination of giddy excitement and fuzzy vision.
- AND I’ve been planning my involvement in…
A Super Special Collaboration!
I am teaming up with 13 other bloggers who will each be hosting a very special giveaway! It’s super rad!
The first giveaway is TOMORROW on Oleander and Palm—the fearless ringleader of this escapade—and a new one will start each day until Valentine’s Day.
Here is the full list of participants:
If you want to get a reminder to enter the daily giveaways, just like our 14 Days of Love Facebook Page. Plus, we will all be posting via our social medias, so be sure to check out all of these lovely blogs and follow along.
I promise I have posts and content and whatnot in the works, but for now I’m off to shop for glasses. You know, so that I can actually see what I’m doing.